Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will paint nature illustration with whimsical watercolor animals

I will paint nature illustration with whimsical watercolor animals












About:

Do you need some whimsical illustrations for your book?

I've been an artist for a long time and have always loved to share my art with others. This Gig provides illustrations of nature scenes and animals. The art is 100% hand-made, original and unique.

  • Basic Offer – detailed pencil sketch (to see your idea come alive and test it)
  • Standard Offer – highly detailed full color illustration (for whimsical children's book illustration or complicated concept drawings)
  • Premium Offer – highly detailed full color illustration + unlimited revisions for the sketches

All gigs include unlimited number of figures and background. Please note that I do not include revisions for the final outcome. If you want to influence the creative process, I suggest to purchase Premium gig to be updated with pencil sketches and modify the illustration. For Standard gig, no modifications can be required.


For large order or for long term collaboration, I can create a custom order with a discount. I can also mail you the original work – for any details and questions, please contact me. 

Thank you for your interest and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Laura

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment