Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will provide original, stunning photography of Italy for your personal or blog purposes

I will provide original, stunning photography of Italy for your personal or blog purposes












About:

I'm a student of life.

Italy makes for a great teacher with its unpredictable, wild scenery and culture. If you're a photographer, as I am, it can make for memorable photos that are sometimes dramatic, hilarious, contemplative, but always beautiful and unique.

I am providing photos from my existing images. They are especially useful in your blog posts about Italy, Europe, the human condition, or in any place you feel the need to bring in something interesting for your audience to view. 

I take photos of subjects apart from Italy as well: just contact me with a request and I'll send some samples.

The price is $5 per photo. If you need a custom request and it is a photo subject I don't have on hand, the price will be $15. Please contact me in advance if you have a specific request.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to providing you with my photography.

Reviews


cyclingbrief:She delivered an amazing picture for my blog and fast too. Will be back for more

ambramaria:Outstanding Experience!

cyclingbrief:She delivered an amazing picture for my blog and fast too. Will be back for more

ambramaria:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment