Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create a mini book charm attention authors

I will create a mini book charm attention authors












About:

Custom one of a kind mini charm with your book cover! The charm is just under an inch tall and opens to reveal paper pages and includes a clasp attachment. The cover is treated with a sealant to ensure the charm will last. 

Each charm is handmade. Once you place your order, you will be asked to provide the book cover information. At that time, you can provide me with the picture file of the cover you would like me to create.

All of my orders are sent via USPS and include a tracking number.

***Please see my other gig for DIY book charm kits.***

Note: You may not submit to me any material that could infringe copyrights without the permission of the owner of these rights. If you wish to reproduce such photos, you will need to provide verifiable proof that you have permission from the copyright holder to do so. If applicable, please submit this when placing your order.

You represent and warrant that you own all necessary rights with respect to the submitted materials, and that they do not/will not infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization or otherwise violate any copyright or other intellectual property or other property right of any third party.

Reviews


safosterfiver:Satisfactory Experience

nikkiroberti:This was seriously the best internet buying experience i've ever had. The seller was very communicative from the beginning. I ordered this as a gift for a friend to celebrate her new book coming out and she LOVED IT. IT is absolutely gorgeous. I'll be ordering more for author friends in the future!

dwightagreen:Outstanding Experience!

juliearduini:This is the only place I'll go to order author related gifts. Great experience.

susannareilly:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment