Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create 30 stickers

I will create 30 stickers












About:

Hi My dear customers,

Hope you have a great day. in this gig I'm going to provide interesting service for you.
I hope that you will like it very much. because everyone want to enjoy life.

so enough talk let's talk about the work

do you like to play havoc with your friends using stickers?
then i like to say that you are in the best place.

I make beautiful funny interesting stickers , emo , picture stories, by using your provided pictures i might be about you or it might be about your friends your boss doesn't matter.
i will make stickers

What You Have To Do From Your Side ??
  • tell me what you want ? (stickers or emo or cartoon stories)
  • send me the pictures
  • tell what kind of dialogs you want to use for them.or i will create my own dialogs.

So Why Are you waiting ?? let's have some fun with stickers....




 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment