Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will draw your pet into digital oil painting

I will draw your pet into digital oil painting












About:

Hello my friends,..
with my skill and experience in photo editing, I would offer something that might make you interested. Yeah,.. i will draw your pets into digital oil painting only for $5. you can print it on T-shirts ,canvas or used as wallpaper, etc.

The price is for 1 animal with style and background in my concept. if you have any request you can check my extra gigs performance or contact me in message.

I need your picture in good quality, not blurry, etc. 

Finally you will get picture in High Resolution 300dpi in JPEG/JPG format with image size as your requested. 

Reviews


dipstick379:Thank you, looks beautiful!

kang_untung:Outstanding Experience

stefanie0129:Great job. Thank you!

kang_untung:OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE

trashcatgaming:Working with this seller was amazing and the outcome was simply perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment