Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will design hand made greeting cards for birthday or other events of your own choice

I will design hand made greeting cards for birthday or other events of your own choice












About:

Cards are something that connects our friends , family with memories related to them.
i am an artist myself and i believe that these things not only carry meaning within themselves , but they give us happiness and provide love and solace.

1. for basic card you have to first tell me about your choice of card, occasion and i will make it AS IT IS.

2. for scrapbook, you may have to provide me pictures and some other details that how you like it. and colors of your choice.

same goes with the option 3. that is the explosion box 

i would love to make the best for you. TRY ME AND YOU WONT REGRET IT :) 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment