Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will make favor baskets for you

I will make favor baskets for you












About:

hand made cane baskets decorated with different materials good for gift purposes wedding favors birthday gifts designed with different materials i-e cloth mesh etc .Hi my friends!
 I would like to make leather keychains,leather bag charms & phone charms for any one you love or for special day, .

Please note:  Contact me before ordering.

* With order in bulk, contact me for getting discount
* I ship worldwide via post- office which usually takes about 15- 20 days, but sometime a little bit delay to around 25- 30 working days. Please understand this  ! If you're urgent, you can choose express-delivery ( DHL, UPS,TNT ) which takes 3-7 days.

* The shipping fee is $5-$10 depend on where your country locates. 
 
Don't hesitate to contact me for more sample pictures, and information.
Thank you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment