Monday, August 27, 2018

I will tell you in details if and when will your ex come back

I will tell you in details if and when will your ex come back












About:

PLEASE, DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER UNLESS YOU CONTACT ME BEFORE! I need to make sure that I have enough time and energy for your reading.

Break ups can hurt. Some are for the best, while other might be just a part of unfortunate events and canbe prevented if put some effort.

Do you want to know, if and when your EX will come back?


I will do detailed Tarot reading and reveal you if there are possibilities for your EX to come back into your life.

There are some GIG EXTRAS worth notice before you make final order:


- Compatibility report (30$ Gig Extra); based on your natal charts I will do detailed report on astrological compatibility between you and your significant other. This method it is 100% precise!


- Soulmate report (25$ Gig Extra); do you think that your significant other is your true soul mate? Astrology can confirm if this is true! With this gig you get detailed soulmate report, where you can see if and what kind (lover, spouse, trusted friend) of your soul mate your significant other is! 100% reliable!

Reviews


anuki167:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

star888:I could tell that Rebecca took her time to deliver a quality reading. The energies picked up were accurate and the answers I got were reflective of what I felt. The rest is now up to free will and the decision is mine...but I definitely have clarity to make it! Thank you, I will be back.

lostsoulrebecca:You are most welcome! Thank you for your trust and these kind words. Be blessed.

vennezasmart:Thank you so much about your guidance. I needed it so badly. Hope for the best. Much love.

lostsoulrebecca:You are most welcome! Take care and be blessed! If anything needed, my inbox is open for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment