Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do a lovely photo with your text on it in the form of heart

I will do a lovely photo with your text on it in the form of heart












About:

Note: Please contact me before placing an order. I always advise buyers to discuss things before placing an order for their benefit and guaranteed full satisfaction :)

This gig will have text in the shape of heart. You may use it online or get it framed and use it as home decoration or for gifting purpose. I will send you a digital file in jpg form that you may use online or get printed and framed as per your requirement. Please note for online purpose basic web ready gig will do and for printing purpose you need file of size 10X10 inches or 15X15 inches.

Any personal or custom needs are possible and if you need customized size, text, color etc. please contact me for discussing custom orders. Please note as custom orders requires more time and efforts on the part of artist they will cost additional charges (though many times very nominal).

This gig is useful for for wedding programs, party invitations, as a greeting card or even for gifting purposes. Like you may have a pineapple shape if you are organizing a birthday of a kid in your family and a circle for elegant official party invitation.


Thank you so much!!

Designmixi

Reviews


daveandrosie150:Great to work with, delivered final work early. I would definitely recommend and I would certainly use the services again. Absolutely fab, thanks so much.

daveandrosie150:Great to work with, delivered final work early. I would definitely recommend and I would certainly use the services again. Absolutely fab, thanks so much.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment