Monday, August 27, 2018

I will help you feel more free and comfortable with your art

I will help you feel more free and comfortable with your art












About:

Message me for exact questions please. I don't bite!

I just want to help everyone and anyone with their art. I DO NOT want to change your style, only to help you find that there is an infinite amount of possibilities for things to create and spawn from your thinking. 

I will not show negative disgust with what you create. I'm very open-minded, so I will try my utmost best to help you. 

If you think you are missing that "pop" in your art, I'm sure I can find what areas you need to improve on and so forth.
I have helped and inspired a great deal of people locally on their art and made many great friends along the way; now I want to spread myself out more online.

Come give me a try, I really do want to help!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment