Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create painting of powerful custom mandala

I will create painting of powerful custom mandala












About:

Having Spirit Visions since childhood with no fear and love of their beauty and satisfaction.

My mother when I was a child told me to never tell of my experiences, now at 70 I share the dramatic beauty of my visitations.   In meditation with some personal data I can call the spirits of others and portray the unique colorful manifestations of cheer rendered in their custom paintings.

I pray aloud using many different traditions to call abundant blessings, peaceful protection, and healthy vitality into the lives of my patrons.

Overcoming my mothers admonition I have been painting these joyful Spirit Visions for a few years and luckily have sold most of them and in this short time seen the value of my popular works steadily increase and in the last few months being taken up by national art broker.

My paintings use the best quality professional materials and are truly made to last the ages.  Works presently range in price from $25 to $20,000  

Reviews


andybenson:Got my first Mandala! thank you!

angelturner1:VERY HELPFUL AND OPEN MINDED,

luminouswomen:I received a beautiful fitting mandala. Very grateful.

britta41:Thank you, I love it. Xx

angelturner1:Great client. I am sure we will be able to serve again.


No comments:

Post a Comment