Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will draw you as a duke or king perfect for gift

I will draw you as a duke or king perfect for gift












About:

Want to give a perfect, unique and special gift for yourself or friends and family?

I will create very authentic personal portrait for you in renaissance style.

  • Duke package: one portrait $5.
  • Triple Duke package: three portraits $10.

In this gig i will deliver you one portrait with background and color. It will look like classic painting!


When you ordering this gig you need to send me your high-resolution, good quality  photo and to choose one of the options for background. Contact me before ordering! 

This picture is high resolution so you will be able to later take this for printing.

Reviews


simeonus:The idea of this gig was cool. I sent the seller multiple photos, but he couldn't get the perspective correct with my giant head.

joekonny:If you are not satisfied with your head... Do not treat frustrations on me!

cyberviking:Communication was simple and helpful, and the product outcome was excellent, will recommend to my friends

bazeffdub:Delighted with the end product. I'd highly recommend this guy.

jesus4q:he is the best


No comments:

Post a Comment