Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will: offer advice on layout and publishing & help promote the design on my own social media

I will: offer advice on layout and publishing & help promote the design on my own social media












About:

Are you a new knitwear designer looking to get your patterns published and need an extra pair of eyes? I will ensure your pattern has clear and accurate instructions so knitters of any skill level can enjoy knitting it. I have been knitting for 14 years and designing for 2. I want to make sure your pattern is the best it can be!

I will:
-proofread and edit for spelling and grammar errors
-read the pattern for clarity
-ensure instructions and abbreviations are accurate and consistent
-offer advice on layout and publishing
and if you buy my deluxe package, I will even help promote your design on my own social media and website!

I want to get your knitting design out into the world in a clear and appealing manner so knitters will love your pattern and keep coming back for more!

Note: This does not include tech editing or test knitting.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment