Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will send you pambu the pillowy panda

I will send you pambu the pillowy panda












About:

Soft, huggable, great conversation starters, wonderful eye candy. Doesn't even interrupt when you speak! Can even be a +1 on your dining table, no more eating alone!

Popular with kids and great presents. 100% handmade with soft synthetic yarn, machine washable at 30 degrees (I would recommend washing in a netting or pillowcase to extend its life).

*100% original, created and handmade by myself 
*Size: 10 inch sitting down 
*Can sit on its own. 
*Available in one colours: black and white. Colour is subjected to availability of yarn. Please ask before I ship. 
*You can request for your choice of colours. Subject to availability of yarn. 
*Due to popular demand, I may need to crochet on demand. Please allow 5 working days before shipping if I ran out of stock. 
*Shipping normally will be 2-4 weeks, depending on your country's postal service. 
*I will send you a picture before shipping, so you'll be satisfied with my product. Upon shipping, I will send you the shipping code so you can track your shipment.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment