Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will send you a real pair of my well worn shoes of your choice

I will send you a real pair of my well worn shoes of your choice












About:

Get a sexy pair of my well worn shoes, heels, sneakers, or boots  
for any purpose ; )

Upon checkout, you'll be asked to send me your address and the type of shoe that suits your fancy. I'll pick out one that best matches your description from my collection and send you a picture and description for your approval. Once you've approved my selection, I'll send you that  pair of my personal well worn sneakers, boots, heels, stilettos, etc.... 

What you do with them is up to you! Go on, I know you want a pair ; )

Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Reviews


djsinka:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

djsinka:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment