Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design typography canvas wall art, poster and word cloud

I will design typography canvas wall art, poster and word cloud












About:

Hello,

Would you like to make your office or room shining with typography Canvas, wall art, and motivational poster design?

I will design your Canvas, Wall art, Word cloud or Poster which consists of graphic elements and typography.

YOU CAN USE: scientific law, motivational quotes, core values of your company, quotes of famous people, film quotes, song parts, riddles or whatever that come to your mind that could be great to be seen on your wall.

 

Service:

  • We can create a design based on your needs
  • If you are not sure about your design! Let our creative minds do it for you.
  • Deliver high-quality print-ready file based on your needs
  • Realistic mockup free for preview before printing

Package

STANDARD:

  • Simple typography Wall art or poster design only
  • Single color, No graphics
  • Print ready files+ Realistic mockup

PREMIUMBest package for office & room

  • Typography+Simple graphics
  • If you need word cloud 40 words only
  • Print ready files+ Realistic mockup

PRO:

  • Up to 100 words Typography canvas, word cloud, poster design+ All


Please contact me first before ordering to discuss your demand!

We are looking forward to working with you


Taniya & team

Reviews


nathanhaskins:No creativity with the project. I gave examples but nothing was even close. There was no font changes (which i asked for) the colors didn't match. I actually can't even use the image she created. I had to make the image myself which defeated the point.

taniyaswift:This is my first worth experience in my freelancing career.\r\nThank you\r\n

tshafer:Great job - easy to work with.

conniebstudio:Taniya delivered as expected and even more. Very cooperative and responsive. I will definitely use her again.

taniyaswift:Thank you. I'd love to work with you again


No comments:

Post a Comment