Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will send 56 die cut flowers

I will send 56 die cut flowers












About:

Paint samples are die cut making 56 pretty floral embellishments. These colorful flowers are perfect for card making, bookmarks, scrapbooks, gift wrapping, collage, altered art projects, or any project needing a dainty bloom with a dab of glue. They make lovely gift basket additions for a crafty person.

* 2 sets of 28 flowers per unique card set

* About .75 inches, 1.905 cm round

* Upcycled paint samples

I basted 28 blooms to a card for a pleasing visual display. These sets are popular at craft fairs. I photographed many sets as an example of what to expect. Selection of your floral cards is my choice and may vary from those photographed.

Recycling Works!

These paint samples were diverted from landfill by FabMo, an ecologically minded nonprofit. After the paint number and name are trimmed away, most are only large enough for a small flower or two. I work with rescued materials and my color selection is always changing.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment