Monday, August 20, 2018

I will give interior design ideas for your space

I will give interior design ideas for your space












About:

Have you got  space that needs some help? I will gladly help you with that

Send me photos of the space that you need some interior design advice on, or a description. As well as some information on your design taste and what specifically you need help with.

I will then give you  ideas on how to make your space more aesthetically pleasing and beautiful and functional 

I can provide ideas including paint color, art ideas and placement, furniture arrangement, accessory ideas and placement, window treatments, color scheme assistance, etc.

You tell me what you need help with and I will help you to make your dream space!

NOTE: THIS GIG DOESN'T INCLUDE 3D VISUALIZATION  ... I HAVE ANOTHER GIG FOR THAT

https://www.fiverr.com/benjiry/do-interior-design-with-3d-render-and-visualisation

Reviews


lauramike1808:Brilliant work and fast delivery. I'm very satisfied with this seller. Thank you!

benjiry:Thanks for the opportunity

alongilady:I wanted to have designs for my rooms. She delivered.

benjiry:Thank you so much for your patience ....\nIt's well appreciated\n\nI wish I could give you much more \nI owe you that

reinex:Deserves more than 5star\nSeller Did a Great job \nWow, Seller Even attached shopping Links to the images


No comments:

Post a Comment