Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will create a digital splatter painting of a character from any show,movie,anime,game

I will create a digital splatter painting of a character from any show,movie,anime,game












About:

I will create a high resolution digital painting in the same "splatter technique" style as the samples show of any character (up to 2 characters max per piece) of any game, tv show, movie, or anime.

Reviews


lisawebb504:Yes, really like the artists work.

ayartist16:Buyer was specific in what they wanted and fast communicator.

lisawebb504:Very responsive and the order was done quickly.

ayartist16:They were specific about desired details in painting and quick to respond to questions.

craigsmith828:Absolutely amazing - I couldn't believe how fast they completed this job, and to such a high quality!! I'm thrilled, fantastic work, highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment