Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will make an acrylic painting for you

I will make an acrylic painting for you












About:

    For the past 5 years, I have been interested in using my art as a tool to express my love and respect for my Mexican heritage. In essence, my artwork is a love letter to Mexico. I use colorful patterns, fabrics, and traditional Mexican icons such as Sombreros, Tortilleros, and Molcajetes which allows me to express my deep fascination towards Mexico. My purpose in creating this art is to bring the nostalgic past of traditional fabrics into the present in an attempt to educate people about the richness of this culture. I also believe that is important to acquire knowledge of cultures different from my own. By increasing my knowledge of the beliefs and traditions around the world I hope to open my mind, increase my understanding and empathizing with others.

This is an actual Canvas that will be shipped to your home. because is an actual painting I can not make changes after shipping the painting But I will send you a picture of the basic composition before I start painting.

Thank you.

Reviews


vanglin:Beautiful work! I highly recommend!

vanglin:Beautiful work! I highly recommend!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment