Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will do arts work for you

I will do arts work for you












About:

I am a professional Graphic designer and social media marketing expert. I'm famous for Social Media Ads, Covers, Event Cards.


Inbox me your choice First... 

100% real designs
100% creative 

Please send me the required details in a clear neater manner..That helps to a perfect delivery for you.


***CRAZY FAST DELIVERY

***GREAT COMMUNICATION




What I offer:


  • JPEG file
  • Print Ready PDF file (gig extras)
  • Editable PSD or AI file (gig extras)
  • 1 Day delivery (gig extras)
  • 2 sided (2 gigs)

What I want from you: 

  • your event, dates, times
  • your text 
  • image you want to put in your invitation 

Thanks! :)




Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment