Monday, August 20, 2018

I will do your personalized love story infographic

I will do your personalized love story infographic












About:

Record your special dates and fun facts as a couple in this adorable custom love story infographic. Perfect for anniversaries or weddings. I understand that no two love stories are the same, and I am happy to change out events to fit into your story! If you have any questions or special requests, please contact me.

What data will I need to get started?

Her and His names + max 10 facts from below:


  • she is from/he is from
  • she was born/he was born
  • they met (when? where?)
  • first date (when? where?)
  • she thought he is/he thought she is
  • their first kiss (when? where?)
  • moved in together (when? where?)
  • he popped the question and she said YES! (when? where?)
  • they got married (when? where?)
  • they are going to marry! ?You are invited. Save data! (when? where?)
  • blessed with a baby girl/boy - if applicable (data, name)
  • honeymoon (when? where?)
  • first home (when? where?)
  • travelled(when? where?)
  • additional requests

Did you pick some? Great! Send me the details and order your personalized love story time line :)

You want your native language? No problem, but I will need your support :)

You want your storyline in 1st or 3rt person? Let me know.

High five!
Adrian




Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment