Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will give 5 interior design ideas for your room

I will give 5 interior design ideas for your room












About:

Do you have a room or space that needs some help? Well then, you have come to the right place, because I can help you! 

You will send me photos of the space that you need some interior design advice on, or a description. As well as some information on your design taste and what specifically you need help with.

I will then give you 5 tips or ideas on how to make your space more aesthetically pleasing and beautiful.

Areas I can help you design include:

Bedrooms
Living rooms
Dining rooms
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Porches
Front of House (curb appeal)
Playrooms
Man caves
Etc.

I can provide ideas including paint color, art ideas and placement, furniture arrangement, accessory ideas and placement, window treatments, color scheme assistance, and much more.

You tell me what you need help with and I will help you to make your dream space!

Reviews


marianafrese:Still waiting after an extra week

stefwilson902:I loved her work so much I came back for a second order! Beyond happy! I cannot recommend her work more!

merbear1287:Always a pleasure to work with!

chitown02:Enjoyed working with this seller. Thanks

merbear1287:Great to work with! Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment