Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will paint a watercolor of whatever you want

I will paint a watercolor of whatever you want












About:

As a trained artist, I will happily paint you whatever your imagination can come up with. Your dog? Of course! A flowery field? Absolutely! Dragons playing basketball? Heck yeah! Go wild, I'll be happy to paint it.

I provide three tiers, ordered by the size of the painting.

• Small paintings (letter-paper size) don't include revisions
• Half-sheet paintings include one revision
• Full-sheet paintings include two revisions, since I want you to be happy enough with the end result to hang it up on your wall.

For an additional fee, I will mat the painting so it's sturdier and ready to frame and display.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment