Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will manage you with new modern, Specialized and 100% original web logo, banner and cover design.

I will manage you with new modern, Specialized and 100% original web logo, banner and cover design.












About:

******** I Will Plant In Pakistan Village Schools With Your Name Tag *********

Hello and Hi my dear nature lovers
. This gig is a dedication for you, me and the whole earth. See what we will do.

FOR $5 

I will plant a tree (any tree hand-picked by me) (with your banner) in Pakistan village schools, College and send you an image & update of plant.

FOR $10

My 20 students will plant a tree (any tree hand-picked by me) (with your banner) in Pakistan village schools, College and send you a video & update of plant. 

FOR $20

My 45 students will plant a tree (any tree picked by me) (with your banner) in Pakistan village schools, College and send you a video & update of plant.

                                                If we Plant a Plant with Children
                                                    So we get a lot of it benefit.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment