Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will laser a keychain with a name and logo of choice

I will laser a keychain with a name and logo of choice












About:

  I will laser a name and/or logo on an aluminum keychain/tag. Any name and any logo on the front and/or back.
   The tags come in multiple colors: blue, green, red, black, chrome and matte grey;  I also have an option for a stainless steel tag or custom sizes upon request!

  Laser engraving is a Very long lasting form of etching so, design a business card, cool key-chain or an awesome Christmas ornament that will stand out and last for a long time!

 New -Engraving on a hard drive disks, Pens, custom guatar pics and Bottle openers!


Different shapes and Custom tags/items can be made but will cost extra. I can also laser other items you ship to me(a.k.a. Phone cases, etc)

!!NOTE!! The larger square piece of Aluminum is to show capabilities, the small tags with the holes are what i sell normally. 

Reviews


jhoevirago:PERFECT! it took a while, but i get it and he was reasonable and very very responsive. when he felt like it was not coming out right, he decided i try another method and i respect his concern for how my product would look!

showtimemvi:Great stuff

strikeforceind:Awesome buyer! If there is anything else i can do let me know!

thedarkcrucible:Great service very happy with the tag and looking forward to putting it on my keychain!

strikeforceind:awesome experience. thanks for being so great!


No comments:

Post a Comment