Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will draw your art gift

I will draw your art gift












About:

I will draw your custom gift.
Only $5 hourly design.
For only $ 5, I can make your 2 drafts (starting sketches) and 2 reviews per an order, duration 4 days.
Please contact me for your order.
Satisfaction guaranteed.
100% money back guaranteed.
Together we will make a great drawing.
You can choose an artwork category like image, quote, portrait, picture, dedication, and more. I will put your text, or logo onto it, if you like.
Item is delivered in printable PDF (or more) file format, for download.
After you receive the item you will save the file and print out.
NO MATERIAL PRINTS OR FRAME INCLUDED.
Print and frame this artwork to a local print shop, or online.
Purchase a frame that fits the size, to your print.


For other desires, please see my extras, or other gigs.
I invite you to say your desire that I will perform to your satisfaction.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment