Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will send you a personalized premium quality coffee spoon

I will send you a personalized premium quality coffee spoon












About:

I will engrave your name on a coffee spoon! 
The creation will be done on a real coffee spoon, size of around 11 cm (4.3 inches) in length.

Everyone should have their own personal spoon - it makes you enjoy your hot drinks even more!

The spoon itself is of high quality stainless steel and it feels and looks premium.

The engraved spoons can be used like regular spoons and the engraving will not come off when washed. 

Style of text will be chosen by me unless You have something in mind.

I will be shipping from Middle Europe, so for countries outside Europe the delivery can take up to few weeks plus and for countries in Europe it should deliver in 3 to 7 days.

Reviews


enilaytrac:I can't describe this, I was looking for a favor for a family member, she wanted a spoon that was engraved. In my search I came across Fiverr-Underlaser was the seller, so I tried it. Turns out to be one of the best online product/service/quality ever found. I've already used him twice.

underlaser:Thank you for these kind words, they mean a lot :) pleasure working with you.

giancarlocento:It’s perfect! Thank you so much!!

underlaser:Thanks for ordering, I'm glad you like it!

kellikee:Shipping slow


No comments:

Post a Comment