Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will be your professional graphic illustrator

I will be your professional graphic illustrator












About:

Are you an otaku?
Are you a doodle enthusiast?
Do you want to have your own personalized doodle art?

Well, you've come to the right place! I offer you high quality doodle illustrations.
I also offer unlimited revision, if needed.

I guarantee great customer service and satisfaction.  

Questions? Queries? Feel free to contact me. Have a nice day. God bless. :) 

Reviews


daniccc:This is my second project with Lei and I am very happy!

lei_salva:Thanks, Dani! :)

ramakant_va:Lei is very easy to work with.

lei_salva:Thanks, Rama Kant. \r\nIt has been a pleasure working with you.

daniccc:This is a gift for my daughter in law and she is going to LOVE it! Lei is a pleasure to deal with. She is prompt in answering, willing to make changes and she does amazing work! I am so happy with this drawing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment