Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will draw your very own realistic portrait

I will draw your very own realistic portrait












About:

I have a degree in Fine Art and 15 years experience in pencil drawing. I will offer a professional and friendly service, and believe that the key to a portrait is good communication with my customers. When you commission your portrait I will speak to you by email to find out exactly how you would like it to appear and to discuss all your different options. My aim is for you to be completely satisfied with the end result, and I will always provide an opportunity for you to view a scan of your portrait once it’s nearly finished so you can let me know if there’s anything you want me to change. As a result I have many returning customers from all around the world, I can assure you that you wont be disappointed!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment