Friday, August 24, 2018

I will draw a graffiti sketch of your word

I will draw a graffiti sketch of your word












About:

I will draw a graffiti sketch of your chosen word on white paper, i will use markers and other media such as watercolor, acrylic paint etc. The outlines will be black, the fill and background can be colored. I dont ship the artwork, you can only get a photo of it. I can draw an additional character to the piece.

Reviews


reggiereg437:Unbelievable work! I am more than happy with the product! Will use him again and recommend!

emitwo:Great customer, decisive and communicative, highly recommend!

jencarroll:It was great and thank you for including the video and the art stuff!

emitwo:Great customer, communicative and decisive.

shahnawazazam:extremely best seller and absolutely loved his work


No comments:

Post a Comment