Friday, August 24, 2018

I will draw or design a character for you,with shading colors and a background,no background also ok

I will draw or design a character for you,with shading colors and a background,no background also ok












About:

I will draw or design a character for you,I offer shading,coloring,and a background for only five dollars!Usually that would cost you 40$ or more,I get that my art isn’t pro level,but it’s great if you’re just looking for something simple or you just wanna help a small artist out :) if you’re unsure about my art you can check out my Twitter:@AnimationsCorgi for some art that I post,thanks!

Reviews


socalteam:Really good work! Awesome! Thank you!

corgianimations:Thank you for the order!\r\n

socalteam:Really good work! Awesome! Thank you!

corgianimations:Thank you for the order!\r\n

:


No comments:

Post a Comment