Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will craft you a totally original random hippieart creation

I will craft you a totally original random hippieart creation












About:

Hey! Thanks for the interest!

I can't wait to design and create your very own hippieArt creation! It will be a random original piece of either aesthetic or wearable art (bracelet or headband or sash Etc.). I have been designing and creating Art from my home studio for a while. I have a seemingly endless amount of supplies and varieties of colors to make your creation with. Every creation comes with a handwritten thank you note explaining what I made you and what it means.
 I promise it will be 100% original and made just for you :). I also make *Galaxy Shoes*! They come in all sizes and designs! See my pictures or send me a message for any more info!

Peace and lots of good kharma to everyone! :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment