Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will make pencil drawings or sketching

I will make pencil drawings or sketching












About:

Use this Service to Create the Sketch for your Loved one, Brand, Books or any kind.

Hi, My name is Aamna Hassan, - Senior Fine Artist, Sketch Artist and Calligrapher-

A learned artist having a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts. I will do High-Quality Pencil Drawing Illustration and Charcoal Sketches.

 

Doesn’t matter if you have it only in your mind. Simply explain that to me and I will map your thoughts on a paper in the form of a pencil drawing or sketch.

OR

You could simply provide a snap or picture of the object/person you want me to make a sketch off.

Eminent Features:

  • No Photoshop filtering (100% Genuine Hand-made drawings)
  • High Definition (Customized ratio)
  • Commercial Use
  • Fine Shading and Lighting Effects.
  • Finest quality paper.
  • Very Friendly communication
  • Extra Fast Delivery with 100% Customer satisfaction 

You may contact me before placing any order so that I could have a better understanding of what you actually intend to make.

 

Try me once and I bet you won’t regret it.
Note: The order can be late due to any personal or technical issues, we will inform you later.

Thanks for reading.

Have a Good Day

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment