Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will create a muscle building plan for beginners

I will create a muscle building plan for beginners












About:

I was wasting my time in a GYM for at least two years by pumping my biceps without any significant gains...and yes I have implemented  the A-B-C workout plans from the BB magazines but most of them are for non natural bodybuilding. It is means nothing about really effective exercises ,right food and really necessary  supplements... in other words not for beginners.

So what I am suggesting is a simple well structured three days workout plan for beginners. It will include a day plan , exercises , list of bodybuilding food and minimum of really working  supplements...all the aspects you need for building a solid foundation and body you are dreaming about.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment