Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will sketch anime characters, original manga drawings

I will sketch anime characters, original manga drawings












About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. THANK YOU! 

I will draw your favorite anime/ manga/original character.
You can choose if you want it to be colorized or in black and white/ monochromatic. 
With or without background.
Minimal  or heavy shading.

You may attach a photo/pose/background reference or I can draw it in my style.
Please provide all necessary photo references, description, special requests on details ( facial expression, hand gestures, pose, accessories, clothing  style, etc)

Traditional illustration only.
3 days time delivery
1 revision

Media : Watercolor, Pen & Ink , Markers / Acrylic
size: /18"x24"
resolution: 72 - 300dpi
file: jpg or png

I CAN MAKE A CUSTOM OFFER IF THE PROJECT DOESN'T FALL INTO THIS GIG'S DESCRIPTION.

Reviews


fabowas26:Good experience

casshernaoihana:Thank you! :)

fabowas26:Amazing Experience

casshernaoihana:Thank you! :)

lores3:The samples looked good, and the result is splendid too!


No comments:

Post a Comment