Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will paint an abstract painting

I will paint an abstract painting












About:

Add beauty and style in your interiors with my abstract paintings. I am trained as a visual artist and have been doing a lot of abstract paintings and murals for interior designers for the past several years.

You can choose between acrylic or oil medium (although oil paintings would require a longer delivery time, to make sure the paint is dry). The works can be customized. I can work with a variety of Modern art styles. Just tell me your preferences regarding the color palettes, the elements, the look and feel. They are signed and dated. Each artwork is guaranteed to be a unique, personalized experience.

I welcome custom dimension requests. Just send me a message and we'll talk about it.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment