Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will draw the character you want with a background.

I will draw the character you want with a background.












About:

I use Photoshop.

My drawings come in full color but i can do it in monochrome if you want.

You can contact me before ordering 


I will send you a picture of the sketch once it's finished !

Thank you !

Reviews


gabmag:My favorite seller! She's so easy to work with

hakucchi:Always happy to work with this Buyer \u003c3

gabmag:This seller is perfect! I've worked with her twice now, and I absolutely love her work \u003c3

hakucchi:Really lovely buyer, always happy to work with her and her super nice ideas \u003c3

gabmag:Thank you so much! The drawing is absolutely perfect and Ill definitely be back. Seller works quickly and to an extremely high standard!


No comments:

Post a Comment