Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will draw tattoo designs for you

I will draw tattoo designs for you












About:

   I've been drawing for quite some time now and just recently decided to put my skills to some use and draw some tattoo ideas for people. I'm not really too limited on what I can and cannot draw but there are certain animals I cannot draw up and I still can't do portraits of people unfortunately but i know within time I will be able to do just about anything. It's always been a dream of mine to do what I love as a possible career and this is within arms reach. 

   Take some time to review my photos of some drawing's I've done and see if my style is for you.
Message me with any questions you may have. 

ALSO, keep in mind these do take time to draw so please stay patient with me and you are free to message me on current updates and progress of the drawing. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment