Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will vector and cartoonize your group picture or photo

I will vector and cartoonize your group picture or photo












About:

I will turn you GROUP PICTURE or PHOTO into a cartoon image or also known as vector art. For the group picture maximum of 4 people in it an a minimum of 2. It is equivalent to 2 gigs or $10 for group picture to be cartoonized.(GROUP PICTURES ONLY OR THIS GIG ALLOWS 2-3 PERSONS ON THE PICTURE) For SINGLE picture check my other gig to purchase. BONUS: Order 2 gigs get one group picture to be cartoonized. (For the group picture maximum of 4 people in it an a minimum of 3) Thanks

Reviews


lorane:I paid an additional $5 for a fix I originally paid for. It has NOT been done. I have written three times without a response. DONT USE THIS ARTIST. He does not do what you pay him for.\r\nLorane Gordon

vectorking:Thank you

lorane:Beautiful work, pays attention to instructions and on time. Will use again.\r\n\r\nLorane Gordon\r\n

vectorking:Thank You Ma'am, Till our bext biz!

alpha007:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment