Monday, July 30, 2018

I will dress up like a zombie nurse and say your script

I will dress up like a zombie nurse and say your script












About:

I bought a zombie nurse costume for halloween and found out that I rock at zombie makeup! (see photo) So I will dress up for you and deliver your message via video in an email file. Once I have done a few I will have some samples to show those interested. :) I can either send you the file, or post to youtube with my youtube account and send you the link.

Reviews


bonozo:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

digitalrocks:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

jonnyxv:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

hedwig47501:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

bonozo:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment