Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create a beautiful pencil sketch .will provide you high resolution file in JPG format can be used to print large size posters .All my is hand made for face sketch only .I use graphite pencils to give realistic effects. I provide money back guarantee .Time and price depends upon complexity of work so,please send me a message before ordering please send high quality image or photo to get best result :) + See More

I will create a beautiful pencil sketch .will provide you high resolution file in JPG format can be used to print large size posters .All my is hand made for face sketch only .I use graphite pencils to give realistic effects. I provide money back guarantee .Time and price depends upon complexity of work so,please send me a message before ordering please send high quality image or photo to get best result :) + See More












About:

Hi Buddy welcome to you exclusive REAL PENCIL SKETCH SERVICE .I will create a beautiful pencil sketch .will provide you high resolution file in JPG format can be used to print large size posters .All my is hand made for face sketch only .I use graphite pencils to give realistic effects. I provide money back guarantee .Time and price depends upon complexity of work so,please send me a message before ordering please send high quality image or photo to get best result :)

Reviews


akselsuvari:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

akselsuvari:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment