Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will make killer photo collage with adorable shapes

I will make killer photo collage with adorable shapes












About:

If you have multiples photos and you want to give it adorable touch then I will
make a college from it for you.

I will make a  c o l l e g e  in a shape which you like most.

You can see this gig pictures for some coll-ege  as a demo.
also many other shapes are available.

Instructions for buyers: 
Give me your photos from which you want to make a C O L L E G E 
Then also tell me which shape you want (If you have shape then send me shape)
or You can left this option for me then I will chose my own beautiful shape for you.

Note: As this GIG is related to personal pictures so I acknowledge on fiverr that pictures which you will send to me or resulted Edited pictures are property of you and you will get full right on it I will not disclose or share to anyone else than the buyer who place the order and give pictures to me, without buyer permission.

Reviews


kswright:Awesome Experience! Super fast deliver! Outstanding Quality. Highly recommend and will definitely use again.

l_stoops2:Outstanding Experience!

kswright:Awesome Experience! Super fast deliver! Outstanding Quality. Highly recommend and will definitely use again.

l_stoops2:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment