Monday, July 30, 2018

I will make a scrapbook page

I will make a scrapbook page












About:

For 5 dollars, I will scrapbook 1 page for you. There is no limit to how many pages you would like me to scrapbook, but it will be 5 dollars per page. You provide me with the pictures, paper and stickers you would like used, and I will turn your printed pictures, into come to life memories that will last a lifetime and that you can display for all friends and family to see. I have been an avid scrapbooker for the past 5 years and I love to take the time to create these special pages that make it fun to relive your most precious memories with the people you love. There is a 4 day maximum that it will take me to complete 1 page. If you need the page(s) before or on a certain date, let me know and I will do what I can to accommodate you. I am very flexible.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment