Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do data entry, web research, lead generation, cold calling, copy and paste from websites or PDF to Excel/word. Like to work sincerely for a person or a company who need a VIRTUAL ASSISTANT for a Quality, Good price and Right time delivery.

I will do data entry, web research, lead generation, cold calling, copy and paste from websites or PDF to Excel/word. Like to work sincerely for a person or a company who need a VIRTUAL ASSISTANT for a Quality, Good price and Right time delivery.












About:

Data entry, copy and paste from websites or PDF to Excel or word document  and currently do web page development which can be done with high quality.It helps me financially and also improve my talent in many field related to my current career

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment