Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will make a handmade bobbin lace

I will make a handmade bobbin lace












About:

I will make a  handmade bobbin lace
Size smaller than 10 cm in diameter = 1 gig
Bigger = more gigs.


The object of  the lace picture or doily is of your choice - I make flowers, leaves, swans, butterflies, or abstract themes.

Please contact me before placing your order, so we can discuss the details.


The lace  you'll receive can be:
- glued onto hard paper or a card /prevents damage, but it can't be removed anymore/
OR
- made in the form of doily, which you can place on table /doilies are usually round shaped and stronger, so the lace won't be damaged if handled with care/
OR
 - framed into wooden frame without glass, or a plastic or wooden frame with a glass cover 

There is an extra charge for framing and also higher postage. Depends on the size as well.  

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment