Monday, July 30, 2018

I will write 300 words!

I will write 300 words!












About:

I will write a handwritten letter for you!
Gig is for up to 300 words for one letter.

Send me the text that you want hand written by me. (I'm not a writer, so I only write with text I'm provided with.)
Tell me weather you want it done in Print or Cursive. Tell me however you want it.
Paper choices are: Wide Ruled,
  • College Ruled.
  • Blank White Sheet of Printer Paper.

-2 day delivery = I will send a picture of the written letter. (Delivery via mail will depend on how long it takes USPS to deliver it.)

-I will write in other languages if needed, but if it's one that doesn't use a roman letter system such as German/Italian/French etc, other language alphabets I find most comfortable to write are Chinese/Japanese/Korean.
Languages that use a different alphabet system then those listed, may take me longer to do.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment