Monday, July 30, 2018

I will help with sewing garments for less

I will help with sewing garments for less












About:

Hey Everyone!

I will do alterations on your garments whether its seams, buttons,hem, any tears I'm there to repair. Just would have to send me your garment to my New York location and i will send it back to you all finished. 


*Custom Design

I can help you with customer sewing designs and bulk sewing.
Please inbox me to let me know what you need done  and discuss pricing. I will be happy to service you. Thanks!


Note: You must supply fabric for any projects you want done plus shipping


Reviews


timtrono:Precise, did exactly what was needed, etc.

datgirl1000:great working with you.

rad410:excellent communication and prompt service!

datgirl1000:it was a great pleasure working with you!

benjisimon:My first fiverr, and datgirl1000 worked closely to deliver my custom order just as I wanted it. She got the job done fast and the quality is great.


No comments:

Post a Comment