Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design a custom collage

I will design a custom collage












About:

Get a random collage based around a theme of your choosing. You have the option of sending me images you want to be included in the collage. The collage can also be made entirely of photos you send me (i.e. birthday present for a friend, you could provide pictures of you together).

Images are collages I did specifically for band artwork, I can do a diverse range of collage styles.

Basic / Mystery

  • Unique collage, no replicas
  • Theme of your choosing (i.e. nature, psychedelic, surrealist, celebrity)
  • No edits, no revisions
  • Surprise collage
  • Customized size (up to 11x17)
  • File types: PDF, JPEG, or TIFF

Reviews


kimmy866:Once again, Chloe exceeded my expectations with her delivery. She's a pleasure to work with!

chloemosss:Always a pleasure ! Once again an fun project to work on.

kimmy866:Chloe created a beautiful collage and has exceptional communication! i'll definitely be returning again for more projects.

chloemosss:Thank-you for the kind review. Was great workinng with this client!

elainetanyl89:It was brilliantly crafted for the whole set of collection that I requested. Even 7 days was a long waiting but definitely worth. The skill of editing the collage is very good. Happy to work with Chloe.


No comments:

Post a Comment