Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do awesome hat tricks for you

I will do awesome hat tricks for you












About:

Hi there!

are you looking for some awesome hat tricks?
well this is the  right place

I'm Alcy and I'm a Dancer!

you can check some awesome hat tricks on this Gig video or you can
click on one of this links to watch my dance videos which contains my hat tricks:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNq-ZstK9tY

2.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B91jbxGwUHw

Charges:
  • 10 seconds hat trick - $10
  • add your song - $15
  • add your Logo - $10
  • and please check the Gig extra for the Quality you want

Using this video for Promotion is $40 extra!!!

contact me for more info and a better offer!
Alcy

Reviews


bodibag:That's a Jaw drop my Nigga.... You did perfect

alcymedia:thanks!

a4b7c3:BEST PERFORMANCE

alcymedia:Thank you so much!!!\r\nLet me know if you need any other performance!

sharifali:Awesome! This man's a talented dancer! Was very pleased with the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment